Qasr Al Watan Palace and Garden Tickets
Take a tour to the new attraction in Abu Dhabi the "Qasr Al Watan", Palace and Garden Ticket
• Tickets include palace in motion show (show only during weekends)
• Children 4-17 years old require child ticket
• Children below 4 years old free of charge
• Ticket is valid for residents & non-residents
• Ticket is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays
• Ticket is open dated & can be used anytime (before expiry date)
Operating hours during August:
• Open: 11:00am
• Last entry: 6:30pm
• Palace closes: 7:15
• Palace in Motion show: 7:30
• Last entry to the Palace in Motion show: 7:00
• Opening hours are subject to change, please keep an eye for updates.
Qasr Al Watan is an enriching journey in a contemporary setting that reveals and reflects on governance, knowledge and craftsmanship.
- Opportunity to gain a better understanding of the Emirati royalty, culture and heritage
- Experience a slice of the region’s royal architectural opulence
- See its diverse sections including Room of Gifts, House of Knowledge and Presidential Banquet Room
Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates, is home to some of the most beautiful monuments and buildings in the country. The latest addition to the city is the Qasr Al Watan, the Presidential Palace, which is also known as the newest cultural landmark of the Emirate city. Qas Al Watan houses the offices of the President, Vice President and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.
Qasr Al Watan is the epitome of beauty, grace and marvellous architecture. You would get to visit the beautiful rooms of the palace including the library, the Great Hall, the Barza (the royal banquet), etc. You would also be able to attend interactive cultural exhibitions, view rare manuscripts and artefacts, and witness the contribution of Arabs in the fields of humanities, science, literature and arts. The ticket also gives you the chance to explore the gorgeous gardens that flank the palace. On the other hand, you can get tickets only for visiting the gardens, if you so wish.
• Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
• Children between age 4 to 17 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
• Age above 17 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
✥ For enquiries, please Call 04-456-3305
Please bring a printout of this e-ticket with you and proceed directly to the turnstiles where you can scan your ticket and gain entry. You will be required to participate in the Operator’s security screening process in order to enter the premises. The Operator reserves the right to verify your identity, so please bring original government photo identification.
This ticket gives you one general admission entry to Qasr Al Watan palace, gardens, visitor centre and all public areas within Qasr Al Watan.
Entry into and use of Qasr Al Watan is subject to specific product terms and conditions, Qasr Al Watan Entry terms and conditions and those set out below:
The category of this ticket is set out above. This ticket must be redeemed before the “Valid until” date above, or will expire.
You have purchased a general admission ticket which does not include a tour. If you wish to upgrade your ticket, please visit the ticket counter at the palace entrance and/or visitor centre.
Guests aged 11 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult, holding a valid admission ticket.
Children aged 3 and under can enter Qasr Al Watan for free.
Junior tickets may only be redeemed by guests aged between 4 – 17 on the date of their visit to Qasr Al Watan.
Government issued photo ID maybe required as proof of age.
You may not bring outside food or drinks into Qasr Al Watan.
You must keep this ticket in your possession throughout your use of Qasr Al Watan (you will need to show it at multiple check points), otherwise you may be denied entry.
This ticket is non-amendable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. This ticket is void if altered or damaged.
Certain zones, attractions, shows or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
Qasr Al Watan continue s to function as an official state venue, therefore it is possible there will be unexpected closures. Non-dated tickets do not guarantee entry, therefore you will not be entitled to a refund in the event that Qasr Al Watan is closed on your intended Travel Date indicated above.
Admission into and use of Qasr Al Watan is at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Operator accepts no liability for loss, injury or damage sustained in Qasr Al Watan.
The Operator may deny admission or re move you from Qasr Al Watan for any reason.