Qasr Al Watan Palace and Garden Tickets
Take a tour to the new attraction in Abu Dhabi the "Qasr Al Watan", Palace and Garden Ticket from AED 33 Vat Inclusive.
• Children 4-17 years old require child ticket
• Children below 4 years old free of charge
• Ticket is valid for residents & non-residents
• Ticket is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays
• Ticket is open dated & can be used anytime (before expiry date)
Sunday - Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday
• Open: 10:00am
• Last entry: 5:00pm
• Palace closes: 6:00pm
Thursday - Friday - Saturday
• Open: 12:00pm
• Last entry: 6:45pm
• Palace in Motion Show: 8:15pm
• Last tickets for the show are 7:45pm
Qasr Al Watan is an enriching journey in a contemporary setting that reveals and reflects on governance, knowledge and craftsmanship.
- Opportunity to gain a better understanding of the Emirati royalty, culture and heritage
- Experience a slice of the region’s royal architectural opulence
- See its diverse sections including Room of Gifts, House of Knowledge and Presidential Banquet Room
Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates, is home to some of the most beautiful monuments and buildings in the country. The latest addition to the city is the Qasr Al Watan, the Presidential Palace, which is also known as the newest cultural landmark of the Emirate city. Qas Al Watan houses the offices of the President, Vice President and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.
Qasr Al Watan is the epitome of beauty, grace and marvellous architecture. You would get to visit the beautiful rooms of the palace including the library, the Great Hall, the Barza (the royal banquet), etc. You would also be able to attend interactive cultural exhibitions, view rare manuscripts and artefacts, and witness the contribution of Arabs in the fields of humanities, science, literature and arts. The ticket also gives you the chance to explore the gorgeous gardens that flank the palace. On the other hand, you can get tickets only for visiting the gardens, if you so wish.
• Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
• Children between age 4 to 17 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
• Age above 17 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
✥ For enquiries, please Call 04-456-3305
- Valid Daily including Public Holidays / EID Holidays
- This is your voucher, E-TICKETS will be sent to your email, Please call if e-tickets not received Call/WhatsApp +971 58 545 3303 or Call 04-456-3305 or email us at email@example.com
- Children (under 3 years of age and 0.9m in height): Free
- Once your e-ticket has been issued/confirmed, it's fully NON-REFUNDABLE