Louvre Museum in Abu Dhabi Tickets.
Get your ticket in advance and skip the queue at the Louvre Museum in Abu Dhabi.
- Free for Children below 13 years old, above 60+ for UAE Senior nationals and residents
- Ticket is valid for residents & non-residents
- Ticket is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays
- Closed on Monday
Explore the museum at your own pace, touring the building’s unique architecture, and public spaces. See classic and modern from around the world, and enjoy access to permanent collections, special exhibitions, and the children’s museum.
The Louvre Abu Dhabi is about to become one of the world’s premier art galleries. The new gallery has brokered a deal with the Louvre in Paris (French Museums Agency and the Ministry of Culture and Communications) to adopt the name, lend works of art and stage special exhibitions.
- Gain entry to the Arabian world’s first Universal Museum
- Discover over 600 artworks arranged in 12 distinct sequences
- Admire permanent exhibits that date back to 3rd BC
- See classic masterpieces loaned from legendary French institutions like Louvre Museum
- Enjoy its unique architecture that creates an impressive rain of light effect
- 10am to 6:30 pm last entry is 5:30 pm
- Closed on Mondays
- Location:Saadiyat Cultural District
✥ For enquiries, please Call/WhatsApp +971 58 545 3303 or Call 04-456-3305
- Valid Daily including Public Holidays / EID Holidays
- This is your voucher, E-TICKETS will be sent to your email, Please call if e-tickets not received Call/WhatsApp +971 58 545 3303 or Call 04-456-3305 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your e-ticket has been issued/confirmed, it's fully NON-REFUNDABLE
- Valid for Adults & Children