Take a tour to the new attraction in Abu Dhabi the "Qasr Al Watan", Palace and Garden ticket Plus Louvre Museum ticket for AED 100
Option 1: Palace and Garden + Louvre ticket for 1 adult AED 100
Option 2: Palace and Garden only for 1 Child AED 30
Option 3: Louvere tickets for 1 child AED 30.00 (Sold out Please buy it at the Gate)
Child Policy :
- Louvre Musuem
Child below 13 years old is free of charge
Child from 13 -22 years old is child Ticket please buy it at the gate for AED 30.00
-Qasr AL Watan
Child Below 4 is free of charge
Child from 4-17 years old is child ticket (Option2)
- Tickets valid for residence & non-residence
- Tickets is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays
- Tickets are open dated & can be used any time (before expiry date)
- Tickets will be sent to your email within 5-10min after payment is complete anytime between 9am to 9pm
- Valid daily including today
Qasr Al Watan is the epitome of beauty, grace and marvellous architecture. You would get to visit the beautiful rooms of the palace including the library, the Great Hall, the Barza (the royal banquet), etc. You would also be able to attend interactive cultural exhibitions, view rare manuscripts and artefacts, and witness the contribution of Arabs in the fields of humanities, science, literature and arts. The ticket also gives you the chance to explore the gorgeous gardens that flank the palace. On the other hand, you can get tickets only for visiting the gardens, if you so wish.
- Timings: 10AM–8PM
- Location: Al Ras Al Akhdar - Abu Dhabi
The Louvre Abu Dhabi is about to become one of the world’s premier art galleries. The new gallery has brokered a deal with the Louvre in Paris (French Museums Agency and the Ministry of Culture and Communications) to adopt the name, lend works of art and stage special exhibitions.
*Gain entry to the Arabian world’s first Universal Museum
*Discover over 600 artworks arranged in 12 distinct sequences
*Admire permanent exhibits that date back to 3rd BC
*See classic masterpieces loaned from legendary French institutions like Louvre Museum
*Enjoy its unique architecture that creates an impressive rain of light effect
- 10am to 8pm from Saturdays to Wednesdays
- 10am to 10pm on Thursdays and Fridays
- Closed on Mondays
- Location: Saadiyat Cultural District - Abu Dhabi
✥ For enquiries, please Call/WhatsApp +971 58 545 3303 or Call 04-456-3305
- Valid Daily including Public Holidays / EID Holidays
- This is your voucher, E-TICKETS will be sent to your email, Please call if e-tickets not received Call/WhatsApp +971 58 545 3303 or Call 04-456-3305 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not valid with any other offer
- Ticket is non-refundable
- Once your e-ticket has been issued/confirmed, it's fully NON-REFUNDABLE
How to redeem your voucher?
Vouchers are emailed few minutes after deal is purchased.
You can also print it from your members account, just login and look under My Voucher.
Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires.
Help! I haven't received my voucher!
Please check your email junk/spam folder.
Add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
Alternatively, login to your member’s account using the login link and print it.
Still no luck? Relax.Contact us at 04-456-3305 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Deal addressAbu Dhabi