Dubai Ice Rink – Skate Hire free Included.
Experience 90 Minutes thrill of ice skating at Dubai Ice Rink at The Dubai Mall
* General Admission timings:
10:15am, 12:15pm, 2:15pm, 4:15pm, 6:15pm, 8:15pm & 10:15pm From Monday to Thursday
10:15am, 12:15pm, 2:15pm, 4:15pm From Friday to Sunday
• Dj Nights Tickets Timing
6:15pm, 8:15pm & 10:15pm from Friday to Sunday
✔ Ticket is valid for residents & non-residents
✔ Ticket is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays
• Located at the ground floor of the Dubai mall next to The Souk
• Skate Hire Included; Helmet (For a child under 100cm); penguin aid available inside the rink at an extra cost payable to icerink Directly
Dubai Ice Rink is one of the key leisure attractions at The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination. Located on the ground floor of the mall next to The Souk, the Olympic-size Dubai Ice Rink has become a social hotspot, appealing to the entire spectrum of the society, both to young and old alike.
Dubai Ice Rink has enhanced its range of facilities to define its credentials as the must-visit leisure destination in the city. The make-over of the popular attraction at The Dubai Mall has established it as a vibrant party- and dance-floor and a lively venue for youthful events.
Assuring unlimited fun for skating enthusiasts and for visitors, the newly refurbished Dubai Ice Rink is now more dynamic and trendy, and a venue of choice for fun events and get-togethers. It also offers several unmatched features for youth including the recently introduced Dubai Ice Rink Skating Academy (DIRSA). Offering a full program of coaching from basic learn to skate to advanced figure skating,
Dubai Ice Rink employs the latest technology to create, and maintain the ice consistency and quality to the highest standards.
Over 2,000 pairs of skates have been imported from a leading manufacturer in Italy to fit children and adults of all ages and sizes. Ice Marshals are at hand at all times during public skating hours to ensure customer safety, and the Zamboni - special ice resurfacing machine - is deployed across the rink every couple of hours to ensure top quality ice at all time.
✥ For enquiries, please Call 04-456-3305
1. Guests are required to carry a printed copy of the ticket which needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
2. Dubai Ice Rink change operation hours or close temporarily due to refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather or special events, and may otherwise be discounted without
notice and without liability to the owner.
3. Re-admission to Dubai Ice Rink is not allowed.
4. Tickets holder may be refused entry if, in the reasonable opinion of the staff, the presence of the holder may pose risk to the safety of thickets holders and/or affect the
enjoyment of others within Dubai Ice Rink and/or affect the normal operation of Dubai Ice Rink. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
5. All persons entering the venue are subject to the rule and regulations as set by the management.
6. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
7. Be sure to wear clothing that are fully covering the legs along with fully closed shoes. No long, hanging/trailing clothes, skirts or shorts
8. Children must always be accompanied by an Adult or a Guardian during the tour or attraction visit.
9. The operator may deny entry to children travelling alone for safety concern, so kindly follow the child policy at all times.