Burj Khalifa 124th & 125th Floor Tickets, from AED 99 only.
Option 1: Burj Khalifa non prime hours Ticket for 1 Adult AED 99
Option 2: Burj Khalifa prime hours Ticket for 1 Adult AED 159
- Non Prime Hours Between 12:00pm to 3:00pm & 7:00pm to 10:00pm
- Prime Hours from 4pm to 6pm
- Children Below 12 years and Adults above 60 years old are not allowed
At the Top, Burj Khalifa Precautionary Measures:
- Rigorous sanitization routines will be implemented at all touchpoints
- For sanitization and cleaning we are strictly using materials which are approved by Dubai Municipality
- Touchless sanitizers are placed in different location
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times
- Staff temperature will be checked regularly
- Staff will maintain high level of personal hygiene
- Temperature checks are required prior to entry
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory
- Sanitize your hands using the sanitizers provided
- Valid Daily including Public Holidays / EID Holidays.
- Valid for residence & non residence
- This is your voucher, E-TICKETS will be sent to your email.
- Please call/WhatsApp +971 55 6466604 or Call 04-456-3305 to book your preferred time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your e-ticket has been issued/confirmed, it's fully NON-REFUNDABLE
- Child below 12 Years Old and Adult Above 60 years are not allowed
How to redeem your voucher?
✔ Vouchers are emailed few minutes after deal is purchased.
✔ You can also print it from your member's account, just login and look under My Vouchers.
✔ Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
✔ Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
✔ Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires.
Help! I haven't received my voucher!
✔ Please check your email junk/spam folder.
✔ Add email@example.com to your safe sender's list.
✔ Alternatively, login to your member’s account using the login link and print it.
✔ Still no luck? Relax.Contact us at 04-456-3305 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Deal addressBurj Khalifa