Explorer Experience package at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
See the exotic wonders of aquatic life first-hand with Explorer Experience package at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo for AED 149 per person
Explorer Package Inclusions:
✔ Aquarium Tunnel
✔ Underwater Zoo
✔ Glass Bottom Boat
• Children under 3 years of age free of charge
• Ticket is valid for Residents & Non-Residents
• Ticket is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays
• Ticket is open dated & can be used any time (before expiry date)
• Opening Hours: Sunday - Wednesday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm ; Thursday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 12:00 midnight
• Valid daily including today
About Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo:
It is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offering a memorable journey into ocean life. The aquarium allows you to experience the exotic wonders of aquatic life first-hand. Situated just above the aquarium, the Underwater Zoo leads guests through unique ecological zones, bringing them up close with over 36 individual aquatic displays housing penguins, piranhas, giant spider crabs, water rats, otters, sea jellies and lots more. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is also a proud member of the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums
Facts at a glance:
• The Aquarium holds 10 million litres of water and is home to thousands of animals. The 270-degree acrylic walk-through tunnel is 48m long and sits 11m below the surface
• Guests can enjoy Shark Dives, Cage Snorkeling, Speciality Dives, Glass-bottom Boat Rides, Aquarist Programmes and Behind the Scenes Tours
• Daily feeding and training presentations provide information on marine species, habitats and conservation
• The Underwater zoo is home to King Croc, one of the world’s largest reptiles who is over 5 metres long and weighs and imposing 750+ kgs
• UAE’s Night Creatures’ features the amazing diversity of Arabian wildlife with snakes, insects, lizards, small mammals and amphibians
• Guests can enjoy different experiences – Researcher, Explorer and the Encounters – provide remarkable learning insights into unique environments
✥ For enquiries, please Call/WhatsApp +971 58 545 3303 or Call 04-456-3305
- Valid Daily including Public Holidays / EID Holidays
- Valid for 90 days from date of purschase
- Children under 3 years of ages goes for free
- Opening hours : 10:00 am to 12:00 am (Daily) last admission: 11:30 pm
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo may change operating hours or close temporarily due to refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather or special events, and may otherwise be discounted without notice and without liability to the owner.
- Ticket does not entitle holder to non-complimentary services or provisions within Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- Re-admission to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is not allowed.
- Tickets holder may be refused entry if, in the reasonable opinion of the staff, the presence of the holder may pose risk to the safety of tickets holders, and/or affect the enjoyment of others within Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and/or affect the normal operation of Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- All persons entering the venue are subject to the rule and regulations as set by the management.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Children under 3 years of age and pregnant women are not permitted to ride the Glass-Bottom Boats for safety reasons.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Food and beverages not allowed inside the premises
- Once your e-ticket has been issued/confirmed, it's fully NON-REFUNDABLE