Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo plus Penguin Cove Tickets
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo plus Penguin Cove.
See the exotic wonders of aquatic life at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo plus Penguin Cove.
• Ticket is valid for residents & non-residents
• Ticket is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays
• Ticket is open dated & can be used any day before the expiry date
• Child below 2 years old goes for FREE
• Aquarium Tunnel
• Underwater Zoo
• Penguin Cove
• WEEKDAYS: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Last admission 09:15 PM) ; WEEKENDS: 10:00 AM – 00:00 MIDNIGHT (Last admission 11:15 PM)
About Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo:
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is an integral part of The Dubai Mall’s diverse entertainment portfolio. Located strategically in the centre of the Mall, Dubai Aquarium is one of the largest indoor aquariums of its kind in the world at 51m long, 20m wide and 11m deep
With the capacity to hold 10 million litres of water, Dubai Aquarium illuminates the marvels of the ocean floor and showcases one of the most diverse collections of aquatic life worldwide. Dubai Aquarium has thousands of aquatic animals, representing several hundred-marine species
Underwater Zoo, located on Level 2, offers an interactive approach to educating guests of all ages on the ecology and sustainability of marine life. The journey consists of three ecological zones: Rainforest, Rock Pool Coastline and UAE Night Creatures, where a variety of aquatic animals are featured including Crocodiles, Piranhas, Giant Spider Crabs, Otters, Water Rats, Sea Horses and Sea Jellies amongst others.
✥ For enquiries, please Call 04-456-3305
1. Guests are required to carry a printed copy of the ticket which needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
2. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets.
3. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo may change operation hours or close temporarily due to refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather or special events, and may otherwise
be discounted without notice and without liability to the owner.
4. Ticket is only valid for general admission to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
5. Ticket does not entitle holder to non-complimentary services or provisions withing Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
6. Re-admission to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is not allowed.
7. Tickets holder may be refused entry if, in the reasonable opinion of the staff, the presence of the holder may pose risk to the safety of thickets holders and/or affect the
enjoyment of others within Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and/or affect the normal operation of Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
8. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
9. all persons entering the venue are subject to the rule and regulations as set by the management.
10. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
11. Children under 3 years of age and pregnant women are not permitted to ride the Glass-Bottom Boats for safety reasons.
12. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
13. Children must always be accompanied by an Adult or a Guardian during the tour.
14. The operator may deny entry to children travelling alone for safety concern, so kindly follow the child policy at all times.