The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis The Palm
Experience the thrill of sea life in a jaw-dropping walk through the glass tunnels of The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm.
- Children above 2 years old require ticket
- Children under 2 years will be allowed free of charge.
- Ticket is valid for Resident and Tourist
- Over 65,000 animals living in the waters.
- Opening Hours: Every day from 10:00am to 9:00pm
- The whole place is built with tunnels and mazes underwater with around 20 exhibitions letting you interact with marine life ranging from deadly sharks, piranhas, eels, lobsters, turtles and seahorses.
- Location: Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, UAE
✥ For enquiries, please Call 04-456-3303
1. Guests are required to carry a printed copy of the ticket which needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
2. Visitors are Not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol into Aquaventure.
3. This product must not be sold individually to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction's gate price.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium
1. Lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea, the ancient ruins of the lost city of Atlantis have finally been uncovered. Experience the myth of Atlantis through: (Hourly
Myth Tours) (Aqua theatre shows)
2. Open daily 10.00 AM to 09.00 PM (Opening hours subject to change depending on time of year)
3. Please know that your scheduled time is for the mandatory check-in and not for the interaction itself.
4. It is very important you arrive at your scheduled time. We are not able to provide a refund or reschedule you if you do not arrive on time.
Children under 2 years will be allowed free of charge.