Kidzania Tickets Abu Dhabi Yas Mall
KidZania (Abu Dhabi Yas Mall) Friends & Family Regular Pass for Kids & Adults
Adult Ticktet 17 years old and above
Child Ticket 2-16 years old
Children under 2 years old goes for FREE
- Ticket is valid for Residents & Non-Residents
- Ticket is valid for Kidzania Abu Dhabi only
- Ticket is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays
- Ticket is open dated & can be used anytime (before expiry date)
KidZania Abu Dhabi Yas Mall Timings:
Saturday to Wednesday 11 am to 8 pm, Last entry 7pm
Thursday & Friday from 11pm to 9 pm, Last entry 8pm
• Ground Floor Near Grand Prix Parking
- KidZania, a realistic educational environment that offers kids between the ages of 4 to 16 over 80 role-playing activities with real-life experiences.
- The indoor edutainment centre is a city scaled to size for children, complete with recognizable destinations in the form of renowned establishments. By blending reality with entertainment, KidZania helps kids acquire real-life skills and learn about different professions.
- The centre acts as a city built to scale for kids. There are buildings, paved streets, vehicles and a functioning economy with establishments sponsored by many well-known brands.
- Children can visit a hospital, fire station, beauty salon, bank, radio station, supermarket, television station, restaurant, and a theatre, and earn kidZos for every job they do.
- They can also open a personal savings account at the bank in KidZania and receive a debit card to be used at ATMs. Young adults can spend their money on the day or during future visits.
- The centre also features a separate area for toddlers.
✥ For enquiries, please Call 04-456-3305
The Reference number must be presented when picking up your children.
Swapping the bracelets is not allowed.
Children below 120 cm in height must be accompanied by an adult inside KidZania.
Accompanied Adult for the children below 120 cm has to be present with them in park during the duration of the stay.
Re-admission inside Kidzania is not allowed.
Once admitted, children cannot exit temporarily.
Lost Kidzos, cheques or vouchers are non-refundable.
Entry fee is non-refundable.
KidZania® operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Outside food and beverages are not allowed within KidZania® premises.
KidZania is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets or vouchers.
KidZania® Management reserves the right to refuse the admission of the ticket holder, if his/her entry may prove detrimental
towards the ambience, safety, security and operations of the facility.
Other terms and conditions apply.