Jebel Jais Flight – World’s Longest Zipline Ticket
The World’s Longest Zipline with 2.83km span of zipwire, equivalent to 28 soccer pitches. This bucket list experience will take you for a ride you won’t forget. Starting at the highest point of the UAE (1,680 mts above the sea level) and after flying above the magnificent Jebel Jais mountains in Ras al Khaimah at an average speed of 120kph and with top speed upto 160 kph, you will land in our top-of-the-line suspended platform. Oh yeah, you will be floating in the air. Trust us! This will be the closest sensation to fly like a falcon. Visit the Jais Flight and experience this rush of adrenaline. We won’t blame you if your heart skips a beat before pushing off!.
Open Wednesday to Sunday, and all public holidays. Timings: 9:30 AM – 4 PM
Key information ahead of your visit:
Your Jebel Jais experience starts with a 30km snaking drive to the top, a scenic experience for all drivers which is easily accessible by cars of all makes and models. Drive to the Zipline Parking as indicated on your reservation confirmation. Upon arrival, you will see an Information Centre, where a host will confirm the details of your reservation. Please print or download the instructions, map, and directions. It is mandatory that you report to the welcome centre 30 minutes before your scheduled activity.
• What’s the Jais Flight? The World's Longest Zipline.
• How many? 2 ziplines, 2 people at any 1 time in 'Superman' (laying belly-down) position.
• How far? A single span of 2,832 meters.
• How fast? the average speed of 120kph and top speed is upto 160Kph.
• Duration: 1 hour.
• Breathtaking Launching Platform located at 1,680 meters above the sea level.
• Transparent flooring Suspended Platform floating in the middle of the mountain.
Who can participate?
– Weight (kg): Min 40 – 130 Max (Please note that weather conditions may have an impact on your experience)
– Height (cms): Min 122
– Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
– In good medical condition
– Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment
Do I need to prove my identity?
It is Mandatory for Every Participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
What should I wear for my experience?
- You should wear typical athletic/sporty clothes (dresses, or skirts not allowed).
- You must wear sturdy trainers, running shoes or completely closed-toe shoes with good grip (flip flops, reefs, sandals, high heels or loose footwear not allowed).
– If your experience is planned during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy.
– Make sure you always wear a sunblock.
What can I expect On-Site?
– GoPro rental service (additional cost of AED 135 VAT Incl)
– Free Car Parking
– Gift Shop
Photos & Videos: Take home your experience by availing the photo and video services for an additional fee.
Also valid during Public Holidays / EID Holidays
Valid for residents & non residents
24-72 hours booking in advance is required
For bookings, please call/WhatsApp +971 58 5453303 or Call 04-456-3305 to book your preferred time and date or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not available every Mondays & Tuesdays
Once your e-ticket has been issued/confirmed, it's fully NON-REFUNDABLE
Price shown is inclusive of VAT where applicable
Once e-tickets are issued/confirmed, it is non-rebookable and non-transferable.