Jebel Jais Sky Tour
Adventure meets serenity at the Jais Sky Tour
Soar your way through the magical Jebel Jais canyons with this adrenaline-packed trip. The Jais Sky Tour consists of 7 ziplines, with a full a distance of 5kms of guaranteed adventure, panoramic views and extreme fun at speeds over 60kph!
Fly over the awe-inspiring cliffs and canyons of Jebel Jais, as you zip from platform to platform in this unique experience. Covering a total distance of 5km via a series of 7 ziplines, ranging from 337mts to just over 1km, and averaging speeds of 60kph, the Jais Sky Tour will give you a panoramic, bird’s eye view of the towering Hajar mountains. Navigate your way through the sky and find yourself at the UAE’s highest sky bridge, 1,250mts above the sea level and 300mts above the ground. Pause to capture this unique moment before you cross this 15mts bridge and continue the last part of your zipline journey. After an hour of soaring through the sky, we guarantee you will want to do it all over again!.
• What's the Jais Sky Tour? The Jais Sky Tour is a self-guided aerial mountain tour, where you will zip from platform to platform covering a distance of 5 KMs via 7 ziplines. The experience also consists of a thrilling walk across the UAE’s highest sky bridge, suspended 300mts above the ground.
• How many? 1 person at any 1 time in each zipline in the classic sitting position.
• How far? 5,000 meters split into 7 ziplines.
• How fast? the average speed of 60kph.
• Duration: 2 hours.
• Weight (kg): Min 40 - 100 Max (Please note that weather conditions may have an impact on your experience).
• Height (cms): Min 122.
• Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian to do so.
• In good medical condition.
• You should wear typical athletic/sporty clothes (dresses, or skirts not allowed)
• You must wear sturdy trainers, running shoes or completely closed-toe shoes with good grip (flip flops, reefs, sandals, high heels, or loose footwear not allowed).
• Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment.
Emirates ID or Passport Validation
It is Mandatory for Every Participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
COVID-19 Mandatory Ground Rules
• Pre-booking is a mandatory requirement.
• book in advance. It is important to mention that in order to guarantee the safety of the overall Jebel Jais area.
• Upon arrival, a staff member will welcome you, and may ask you to sanitize your hands before starting the check-in process.
• Face masks must be worn at all times except when eating and/or drinking and/or when requested by a staff member for an activity.
• Any hygiene signs on display throughout the property must be strictly adhered to.
• Guests will be encouraged to avoid cash payments.
• If the staff suspect of any COVID-19 cases, management reserves the right to report the case immediately to the Department of Preventive Medicine ensuring professionalism and confidentiality.
Photos & Videos:
Take home your experience by availing the photo and video services for an additional fee
What to wear/bring for maximum comfort?
• You must wear sturdy trainers; running shoes or completely closed-toe shoes with good grip (flip flops, reefs, sandals, high heels, or loose footwear not allowed).
• You should wear typical athletic clothing.
• Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain.
• If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy.
• Use Sunblock at all times.
• GoPro rental service (additional cost applies)
• Free Car Parking
• Gift Shop
Also valid during Public Holidays / EID Holidays
Valid for residents & non residents
24-72 hours booking in advance is required
For bookings, please call/WhatsApp +971 58 5453303 or Call 04-456-3305 to book your preferred time and date or email us at email@example.com
Not available every Mondays & Tuesdays
Once your e-ticket has been issued/confirmed, it's fully NON-REFUNDABLE
Price shown is inclusive of VAT where applicable
Once e-tickets are issued/confirmed, it is non-rebookable and non-transferable.
Once you purchased the voucher you have to contact our team to issue your e-ticket