Dolphin & Seal Show Regular Tickets for Children & Adults.
Watch the impressive live performances of Dolphin & Seal at Dubai Dolphinarium.
Child (Age 2-12) for AED 45
Adult for AED 89
Child Below 2 years old are Free
- Child Ticket must be accompanied with at least 1 Adult Ticket
- Valid Monday to Saturday Valid Public Holidays & Valid for Residents & Non-Residents
- SUNDAY - Closed
- Available Time Slots: 11AM, 2PM & 6PM from Monday to Saturday
- Tickets will be sent to your email within 5-10min after payment is complete anytime between 9am to 9pm
• Entrance ticket to Dolphin & Seal Live Show
• Access to up-to-date marine mammal facility
• Perfect for people of all age groups
• Get up close and personal to graceful bottlenose dolphins and playful seals
• Dolphins are said to be the most intelligent mammals, and you can have a rendezvous with them at the Dubai Dolphinarium with us. Dubai Dolphinarium is the only fully air-conditioned dolphinarium in the city.
• Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
• Children between age 2 to 12 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
• Children above age 12 years will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Note: Please Book Your Desired Time with us 2 Hours in advance.
✥ For enquiries, please Call/WhatsApp +971 58 545 3303 or Call 04-456-3305
- Valid Daily including Public Holidays / EID Holidays
- This is your voucher, E-TICKETS will be sent to your email, Please call if e-tickets not received Call/WhatsApp +971 58 545 3303 or Call 04-456-3305 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dolphinarium reserve the right to refuse entry and to eject individual for reason of inappropriate behavior without refund or explanation.
- Operational days and Timings are subject to change in the month of Ramadan.
- Location Address - Dubai Dolphinarium, Inside the Creek Park Gate 1, Umm Hurair 2 - Dubai
- Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 2 to 12 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 years will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.