Ain Dubai Tickets The World’s Largest and Tallest Observation Wheel
Ain Dubai Tickets Ferris Wheel: The World’s Largest and Tallest Observation Wheel
Note: Ain Dubai Closed from March 15 to Sept 30, 2022
Non Prime Hours : 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 8pm, 9pm ( you will get open non Prime Hours Ticket)
Prime Hours: 5PM, 7PM
Premium Prime Time : 6pm
Working hours : Tuesday & Wednesday from 10am to 9pm
Thursday to Sunday from 12pm to 9pm
• Ideal for unrivalled views of Dubai - don't miss a single sight!
• Just the ticket for first time visitors looking for unique photo opportunities
• Shared Observation Cabin with bench seating and room to roam
• Free WiFi
• Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your experience to clear security and use the bathroom before you board
• Children under 3 years of age are free
• Children under 16 should be accompanied by an adult who is 21+
• Approximately 38 minutes soaring through the sky in a spacious air-conditioned cabin
Ain Dubai, located on Bluewaters Island, is the newest addition to Dubai’s long list of world-record-breaking attractions.
✥ For enquiries, please Call 04-456-3305
Watch Dubai's sunset glittering across the iconic skyline from Ain Dubai – the world's largest and tallest observation wheel
Ride in a comfy observation cabin and capture Instagrammable images of Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Palm Islands, and more
This shared general admissions cabin is just the ticket for first-time visitors or anyone looking to get a new perspective of Dubai's sunset
Witness the Dubai sunset like a Sheikh's falcon might see it – from 250 metres up in the sky! Ain Dubai Premium Primetime is the largest and tallest observation wheel in the world, opening in 2021. Built with a whopping 9,000 tonnes of steel, it offers unique views of Dubai's iconic sunset in safety, from temperature-controlled indoor cabins. Put simply, it's a wheely great way to get your bearings.
At almost twice the height of the London Eye, Ain Dubai Premium Primetime will soar you through the Arabian skies, so high up that anyone on the ground will practically disappear! With this special Ain Dubai at Sunset ticket, see the Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Palm Islands, and more, all bathed in a glorious glowing sunset, with a total journey time of 38 minutes.
- Valid Daily including Public Holidays / EID Holidays
- This is your voucher, E-TICKETS will be sent to your email, Please call if e-tickets not received Call/WhatsApp +971 58 545 3303 or Call 04-456-3305 or email us at email@example.com
- Once your e-ticket has been issued/confirmed, it's fully NON-REFUNDABLE