The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai Tickets - Kids go for Free
The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai
Get ready to step in to a mind-blowing experience at The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai! Escape the queue at the entry and exit, get your e-tickets now !
Special offer kids go for free from May 1 to August 31. 2023
1 free ticket is offered to kids below 12 years when accompanied by 1 paying adult and normal charges will apply if there are additional kids. (e.g for a family of 2 paying adults + 2 kids below 12 years, both kids will get free access during the campaign and if there are 2 kids accompanied with 1 paying adult, only 1 kid gets free entry and the 2nd kid pays the normal fee)
• Monday to Thursday Operations hours will be from 9:00AM to 10:00PM Last entry will be 09:00PM
• Friday to Sunday Operations hours will be from 9:00AM to 12:00AM Last entry will be 11:00PM
• Non peak hours will be from 9:00AM to 3:00PM and 6:30PM to Closing
• Peak hours from 3:30pm to 6pm from March 17, 2023
- The View at The Palm offers an exclusive look at Dubai from 240 metres high, 52 Floor
- The View Next Level & afternoon Tea Ticket Click HERE
Child Policy :
• Child from age 4 - 12 years requires a child ticket
• Child below 4 years old is free of charge
• Child should be accompanied by an adult
About The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai:
The 52-storey high observation deck opens to the public on Wednesday April 7, 2021. Guests will be treated to a 360-degree view of Palm Jumeirah at this new interactive experience.
The View at Palm Tower can be accessed through Nakheel Mall.
• Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
• There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
• The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
• Price is inclusive of 5% VAT
✥ For enquiries, please Call 04-456-3305
Valid for any date before expiry date
Non peak hours will be from 9:00AM to 3:00PM and 6:30PM to Closing
Peak hours from 3:30 PM to 6PM from March 17 onwords
The ticket holder should arrive 15 minutes prior to the time shown on the ticket and The View at the Palm cannot guarantee entry to any person arriving after the time stated on the ticket.
Visitors may be required to provide a proof of identification.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult holding a valid admission ticket.
Children aged under 4 can enter The View at The Palm for free.
Government issued photo ID may be required as proof of age.
No food or beverages are allowed to The View at The Palm.
Lost, damaged and / or stolen ticket (s) cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
Responsibility for inclement weather conditions effecting visibility is hereby disclaimed.
Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather.
Our general terms & conditions are available at www.theviewpalm.ae The entry to The View at The Palm is through Nakheel.
Mall Rooftop located at Level 2