Fixed Departure - Pilgrimage To The Holy Land Full Package
3N4D | 30th Nov 2023 ‒ 03 rd Dec 2023
A Holy Land Pilgrimage Is One Of The Lifetime Experiences Which You Can Treasure Until The Rest Of Your Life. It Will Let You Create Moments Where You Will Be Witnessing The Birth Place Of Jesus And Follow His Footsteps Until His Crucifixion At Calvary Or Golgotha.
Firstly, you will be visiting the Baptism Site where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist on the bank of the Jordan River. You will also have the opportunity for a floating experience at the Dead Sea. Then, experience walking at the Via Dolorosa, often translated as “Way of Suffering” – a processional route in the Old City of Jerusalem where it represents the path Jesus would have taken, forced by the Roma soldiers on the way to his crucifixion. And lastly, the momentum of your pilgrimage is a visit to The Church of the Holy Sepulcher where it is considered as the most sacred site for millions of Christians believers. This is the place where Jesus’ crucifixion, burial and resurrection.
FLY DUBAI, ECONOMY CLASS
30 NOV 2023, Dubai to Tel Aviv, FZ1549, 07:05 AM 08:55 AM
03 DEC 2023, Tel Aviv to Dubai, FZ1626, 11:45 PM 04:50 AM
• Round Trip Air Ticket, Economy Class by Fly Dubai
• 20 kg baggage allowance and 7kg hand carry allowance
• 03 night’s stay at the hotel, Standard Double/Twin Room
• Half Board Meal (Breakfast, Dinner)
• Sightseeing Tour with Lunch, as per itinerary
• Round Trip Airport Transfers, Tel Aviv Airport – Hotel- Tel Aviv Airport
• Basic Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage
• All transfers and tours are on sharing in Coach Basis
• All taxes and service charges
• A Representative from South Travels DMCC will be traveling with the group
• Visa fees and Assistance (as per requirement by nationality)
• Flight Seat Reservation
• Airline Meals
• Extra personal expenses
• Early check or late check out charges
• Tips to the guide, driver, hotel & restaurant staffs
• This is 100% guaranteed and confirmed trip to the Holy Land.
• The 50% deposit upon confirmation is non-refundable.
• The remaining 50% payable can be done in installment until the 30 th day before the departure date.
• Any cancellation for whatever reasons, is non-refundable.
The pilgrimage tour is special because of the experienced, knowledgeable and motivated Tour guide and driver who will
escort you for the whole duration of the itinerary. These friendly professionals are highly respected, are trained in dealing
with people from different cultures and backgrounds, and work hard to provide you with a memorable and enjoyable trip.
TIPS for Local guide and the driver are not included in the package. It is customary to provide tips for the
guide and driver.
❖ Philippine passport holders are eligible for VISA ON ARRIVAL in ISRAEL.
❖ Other nationalities, you must consult with the appropriate embassy to determine if any visas are needed. South Travels
Team can assist you with the requirements and guide you where and how to apply. Please call 04 456 3305 for further
❖ Processing time for Israel visa will be minimum of 30 working days (excluding day of submission of application at the visa
• Meet and assist upon arriving to Tel Aviv (Ben Gurion International Airport) by a
• Transfer to the hotel in Bethlehem.
• Rest of the day, at your own arrangement.
• Overnight stay at the hotel.
• Meal included: Dinner
• Meal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• After breakfast, drive to visit the Church of the Nativity and the Shepherd’s Fields.
• Driver to Qar El Yahud, the baptismal site.
• Group Lunch.
• Return to the Dead Sea for a floating experience.
• And passing by Jericho, the oldest city in the world.
• Back to the hotel in Bethlehem and dinner.
• Overnight stay at the hotel.
• Meal included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• After breakfast, drive to the Mount of Olives, where you can enjoy the spectacular view over the Holy City.
• From there, we descend to Josaphat Valley – visit the Pater Noster Church, Church of Ascension, the Garden of Gethsemane and
the Church of All Nations.
• We then drive to Mount Zion to visit the Cenacle (The Last Supper room) and King David’s Tomb.
• After lunch, we will enter the Old City via the Dung Gate to visit the Wailing Wall.
• We walk the “Way of the Cross” (Via Dolorosa) to the Holy Sepulchre Church.
• Then, continue to Machane Yehuda walking tour inside the vibrant market.
• Back to the hotel in Bethlehem.
• Overnight stay.
• Meal included: Breakfast
• Morning, free time for you to explore the area.
• At 12 Noon, check out from the hotel.
• The rest of the afternoon, free time for you to explore Bethlehem.
• At 5 PM, transfer from the hotel to Tel Aviv Airport.
• End of our services.
• This package is valid from 30 Nov 2023 – 03 Dec 2023 only.
• This is a guaranteed trip, therefore, any cancellation of whatsoever reasons, is non-refundable.
• Upon confirmation of a seat/slot, the passenger has to pay 50% non-refundable deposit in order to guarantee
his or her slot in the trip.
• We cannot accept reservation without deposit.
• Standard check in time is at 2pm, and check out time at 11 AM Local time.
• The itinerary and flight timings might subject to change; however, inclusions will remain the same.
• Due to unforeseen situations, the itinerary might change accordingly.
• The availability of connecting/adjoining rooms/non-smoking/room on the same floor, etc are subject to
availability and cannot be guaranteed.
• Room Type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is always at the discretion of the hotel.
• In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternative arrangement will be offered to the
customer in another hotel of a similar category.
• Your passport must be valid at least 6 months from the date of departure.
• Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions to the country of travel.
• There are no refunds for any services not utilized during your tour.
• We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa-related issues.
The cancellation policy will be applicable as per booking terms.
• Any promotions and special offers are not combinable to these holiday package offer.