Museum Of Illusions Tickets
Admission Tickets to Museum of Illusions for Children & Adults.
Kids and adults can visit this museum to experience the world of illusions, with exhibits including holograms, Rubin’s vase and turntables.
- Child ticket valid for children aged 5 to 15 years
- Adult ticket valid for those 16 years old and above
- Free admission for children under 5 years
- Ticket is valid for residents & non-residents
Click here to see the full list of exhibits
• Monday to Thursday 10AM – 10PM
• Friday, Saturday, Sunday (and Public Holidays) 10AM – 11PM
About Museum Of Illusions
Based in Al Seef, Dubai's culture and heritage area, the Museum of Illusions welcome children and adults alike to step into the world of visual and sensory illusions. Among others, the experiences include a vortex tunnel, anti-gravity room and a chair of illusions, as well as holograms and turntables. There is also an on-site playroom where visitors of all ages can challenge their grey cells with a variety of brain teasers, mathematical games and puzzles.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- OPERATING HOURS: Monday to Thursday 10AM – 10PM : Friday, Saturday, Sunday (and Public Holidays) 10AM – 11PM
- Once your e-ticket has been issued/confirmed, it's fully NON-REFUNDABLE