Excel Training Course for AED 29 from International Open Academy.
Become an Excel whiz and make life - in the office and at home - so much easier!
- Excel Training Course for AED 29
- How to navigate Excel and understand its core tools and functions
- How to organize, sort, and optimize data
- How to analyze and interpret data at a glance
- Basic and intermediate level formulas
- How to create tables, including pivot tables
- How to make your worksheets and data visually appealing
- How to create various charts for presentations
Excel is used in almost every office, school, and home, and it’s one of the basic programs that everyone should know. Why? Because it will make your life so much easier! Whether you want to learn excel to log data and records at work, manage expenses at home, or keep track of important information, Excel will make managing these tasks quick and efficient by doing all the hard work for you.
Unlike Word, Excel can be tricky to grasp, and most people benefit from a professional tutorial or course to ensure they get the most out of the program. It’s perfectly fine to teach yourself, but you will likely miss out on tools and functions that will really speed up your tasks, and make the program easier to use. In this online course, you’ll learn just how powerful a tool Excel can be when done right! We’ll cover all the bases – starting with an overview of all tools and functions, show you some useful beginner tips and tricks, move on to intermediate formulas and techniques, and finish by showing you how to export your data as charts. You’ll go from Excel newbie to Master of Spreadsheets in no time, and you’ll learn a certificate in Excel to show off your achievement!
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
- Voucher is valid in 60 days upon purchased date
- Click here to redeem your voucher
- Register and place your voucher code
- Once you register on our website, you’ll have 12 months to activate your course.
- From the date of course activation, you'll have 60 days to complete the course.
- For any questions, please email: email@example.com
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic)
- If you meet these criteria, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course.
- You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES. (www.icoes.org)
- This course is CPD/CE accredited. Our CPD accredited courses count towards the total of CPD hours to submit for your job role. CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
- Not valid in conjunction with other ongoing promotions
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable