Dubai Expo 2020 Season Finale Ticket
Dubai Expo 2020 Finale Ticket
* Multi Entry to Dubai Expo 2020 Valid daily until 31/03/2022
* Can visit everyday until 31/03/2022
* Unlimited entries to experience 192 countries and the best of art, music, architecture, sports and wellness, science, culture and more.
* The tickets include 10 smart queue bookings for participating pavilions so you can skip waiting in long lines.
* Please download the Expo app and select the pavilion from the list you wish to visit.
* A passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
- Children ages 6-17 years old & Senior Citizen 60+ Enter for Free
• Travel out to the world, watch out for the mix of cultural, architectural and most innovative offerings that its diverse parts have to offer, and top your immersive journey off with a wide spectrum of eye-popping spectacles. Imagine you’re experiencing all these and more in a day under one roof! This is exactly what you can look forward to with your Dubai Expo 2020 tickets.
• With your Expo 2020 tickets, enjoy a smooth access to the 438-hectare site via one of its four entrances. Made up of three districts reflecting the event’s sub themes (Opportunity, Mobility and Sustainability), they are immaculately connected by a central pavilion, Al Wasl Plaza.
• Discover the finest in architecture, innovation and technological advancements as you check out the pavilions of over 190 countries. Don’t miss the UAE’s pavilion which alone occupies 15,000 square meters and stuns you with its intricate falcon-like design. Your ticket also offers access to 60 live shows covering parades, concerts by renowned artists, fashion shows etc. Moreover, you can take to its rotating observation tower offering commanding views; sample culinary specialties with over 200 F&B outlets; and make the most of fountains, parks, and cool shaded areas across the site.
• Join the unmatched fervor and festivities of the MENASA region’s first as well as the world’s greatest ever World Expo.
• See the best of everything that the universe and mankind has to offer here – from innovation, technology and creativity to culture, cuisines and more
• Check out the pavilions of close to 200 countries, each of them showcasing the finest in art, architecture, sports, and science.
• Relax under its shaded canopies that resemble Ghaf (UAE’s national trees) and admire the site’s many striking features including parks, waterfalls, fountains, and mostly Al Wasl Plaza with the largest 360 degree screen projection dome in the world.
• Enjoy endless access to the world-class performances, top-notch entertainment shows, intriguing kid-exclusive activities, and cool digital theaters, among others.
• You are required to carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket.
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
• Multi-Day pass are non-transferable after the first visit
• Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
• Kids and youth under 18 must be accompanied by an adult (with a valid ID) to enter the Expo site.
• The companion of the person of determination (POD) must enter the site with the POD for their ticket to be considered valid.
• The following items are restricted from being transported in to or near the Expo 2020 Pavilions Premiere site.
• Professional filming equipment, professional photography equipment with lenses larger than 30 cm
• Food and beverage items (except infant food and beverage, special dietary items)
• Any device with a laser beam/laser pointers or strobe lights
• Animals (except service and assistance animals, e.g. guide dogs)
• Devices producing excessive noise (e.g. vuvuzelas, drums, whistles, horns) that may affect comfort and safety are not allowed
• Rigid poles and sticks (except walking sticks required for mobility reasons) are not allowed
• Signage and banners are not allowed
• Religious, political, provocative or obscene messaging on clothing
• Drones and unmanned aerial vehicles are not allowed.
• Saturday to Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
• Thursday and Friday : 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM
• Free tickets for the entire duration of Expo are available for kids and youth under 18.
• Tertiary and higher education students, seniors 60 years and above, and people of determination (+1 companion at half price).
• In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Valid Daily
- This is your voucher, E-TICKETS will be sent to your email, Please call if e-tickets not received Call/WhatsApp +971 58 545 3303 or Call 04-456-3305 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your e-ticket has been issued/confirmed, it's fully NON-REFUNDABLE