TERMS & CONDITIONS
We at greatdeals.ae rely on you, the customer, to choose carefully and ensure that the deal you select suits your needs, timing and redemption ability. If you decide over time that your voucher is no longer of interest we recommend you to share to some group buying lovers and gift it to a friend or family member.
We value your business, and whilst we aren’t responsible for the quality of the service provided by the merchant or the experience itself, we will do everything we can assist to find the most best for you. So, if something major has let you down Please contact us we’ll do all we can to make things right.
Refunds/ cancelation are accepted in case of the service provider closed or incase of you receive wrong/ defected/ damaged / or not delivered products on time as stated in the deals.
The expected time spam for reporting an item/products order to be canceled is 3 working days.
If the Customer Selected date after the expiry date of the vouhcer, we will offer to customer any date before deal/vouhcer expiry or immedite refund.
Great Deals has the full right to not accept any order for any reason, and if the order is not acceptable by us, we will issue full refund.
Refunds/ cancelation will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Please note that refunds are not applicable in the following cases:
- If your voucher has expired
- If you make a double purchase
- If you change your plans
- If you accidentally purchase a deal
- If you cite personal reasons
Once the products is ordered, Please allow 7 working days to deliver it by courier, Please be sure that you have enter correct address & details. Multiple Shipments : The Multiple booking/orders/shipment may result in multiple posting to cardholder's monthly statement.
For services, the voucher will be delivered at your email address.
We promote third-party businesses on our website. This agency agreement means we collect money from customers on behalf of the merchant, and then distribute vouchers for services and products to be provided by these merchants. The nominated merchant is the seller of the product or service and is only responsible for honoring any voucher you purchase. We make no warranty about the standard or quality of any product or service. We base our promotional material on information provided by the merchant and its affiliates.
Pls. careful with your vouchers and the codes displayed on them. Anyone can redeem your voucher if they have you vouchers codes. Once redeemed, a voucher cannot be used again. If you provide these codes to a business at the time of reservation and don’t honor that reservation time, the business may at its discretion consider the voucher redeemed. So please don’t be late and do not hold your voucher for long.
Methods of payments :
Credit cards :
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Pay Pal :
Another secured way to pay your order online.
Pay at Home:
if you do not have credit card or you are hesitated to use your credit card, then pay at home is the best way to get your deal done, you will be charges AED15 to collect your payment & then you will receive your voucher by your registered email.
greatdeals.ae is secured with an EV SSL as well as secure payment gateway. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer help at firstname.lastname@example.org Website User
By accessing or using greatdeals.ae, you agree to be bound by and accept without limitation or qualification the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
1. USER REPRESENTATIONS: Users represent and warrant that they are at least 18 years old and that they possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the greatdeals.ae websites in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
2. USER’S AGREEMENT: Users agree to maintain the security of their user identification, password and other confidential information relating to their greatdeals.ae account and to be responsible for all consequences resulting from use of their Account & to notify greatdeals.ae immediately if users become aware of any unauthorized use of their Account
3. MODIFICATIONS: greatdeals.ae reserves all the right to modify this Agreement from time to time. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon notification on this Site. Your continued use of the Site, or any of the materials contained on the site, following such notification will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
4. RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS: greatdeals.ae is committed to providing excellent quality services for all relevant parties involved.
6. EMAIL POLICY: It is assumed upon signing up that you are willing to receive emails from greatdeals.ae for the confirmation and registration of greatdeals.ae deals and for receiving newsletter.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
8. FEES AND CHARGES: It is a condition of use that businesses will not charge users any additional fees or charges when users register for a deal and it is released other than those fees and charges for collecting payment by paying at home or delivering the products
9. COPYRIGHT: All material on this Site (collectively “Copyright Material”) is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, and is protected under the law.
10. TRADE MARKS: The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are trademarks of greatdeals.ae and/or its affiliates, unless otherwise specified. The businesses promoted on the site provide their own logos and graphics from time to time and they warrant owning the copyright to display these images on our site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy.
11. REGISTRATION: In order for users to be able to access the services offered by greatdeals.ae at the Site, users must register by completing their registration details in the manner described at the Site. We reserve the right to terminate users’ memberships at any time if users breach these Terms and Conditions. Users agree to ensure that their registration details are true at all times. Specifically, users must notify user update it in our site any change to their registration details. Upon registration, users will need to provide a username and password.
12. TERM AND TERMINATION: Either users or greatdeals.ae may terminate a user’s right to use the Site at any time, with or without cause, upon notice.
13. LIABILITY: greatdeals.ae and its associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses) suffered or sustained in connection with: (a) any inaccurate or incorrect information provided by users; (2) any use of the Site or greatdeals.ae Content; or (c) any use of the services offered or products provided by greatdeals.ae or its associated agencies; or (d) any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of greatdeals.ae and its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them; or (e) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to, the use of inability to use any component of the service or the greatdeals.ae site for reservations); or (f) the performance or non-performance of any restaurant in connection with the greatdeals.ae service, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. LIABILITY RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: You hereby release and discharge and agree to indemnify: 1) greatdeals.ae and any related body corporate, 2) greatdeals.ae ’s organizers, directors, officers, employees and agents; and 3) the other participants and/or users (“Released Parties”), for any personal injury, illness or death, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind, including reasonable attorney’s fees (and whether accruing to you, your heirs or personal representatives) that are caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by reason of an act or omission of any Released Party that arises out of or in connection with your use of the Site, or resulting from any violation of this agreement or any activity related to your account (including infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing greatdeals.ae using your service account. In no event will greatdeals.ae’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including but not limited to negligence) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Site.
15. THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS: The foregoing provisions regarding Indemnification and Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability are for the benefit of greatdeals.ae and its CEO, CFO, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and information providers. Each of these individuals or entities has the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
16. Force majeure: greatdeals.ae and its subsidiaries are not liable for any breach of obligations where there is hindrance or prevention from carrying out obligations by any cause outside their reasonable control, including but not limited to lightning, fire, flood, extreme or severe weather, strike, lock-out, labor dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
17. You Can contact us at the following address
3208 HDS Tower, Cluster F, JLT
P.O.BOX 36364 Dubai - UAE
Tel +971 4 4560335