Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Ticket for AED 75 Only
• Tickets valid for residents & non-residents
• Tickets is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays
• Tickets are open-dated & can be used any time (before the expiry date)
• Valid daily including today
• Timings: 10:00 AM to 12:00 Midnight, Daily
• Infants up to 3 years old FREE entry
The aquarium is home to 140 species of sea life and offers many incredible ways to experience the underwater world.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Researcher Package:
• New meet and greet area
• Entry to aquarium tunnel
• Underwater Zoo
✥ For enquiries, please Call 04-456-3305
There are a few wonders in the world that go beyond your wildest imagination. They weren’t only unthinkable but also wasn’t deemed to be practically possible, But Dubai proved otherwise. One such rare wonder of the world is the Dubai Mall Aquarium known as the Dubai Aquarium.
Don’t get fooled by the name, this is no ordinary aquarium, it is the world’s largest suspended acrylic aquarium located at the ground floor of the Dubai mall and rising up to the third level. Home to over 33000 exotic marine life species, the enormity of the Dubai aquarium captivates your attention and keeps you glued to your feet.
Explore the world of the water animals including 40-year-old giant crocodile weighing 750 kg, pelagic fish, piranha, penguin, lizards, snakes and sharks and a lot more of incredible species. The Dubai aquarium is a 10-million-liter water tank epitomizing the beauty, tranquility, and the depth of the underwater world.
With us you also get to enjoy a 180-degree Aquarium tunnel, Underwater zoo, Aquarium Tunnel, Behind the Scenes tour, Underwater Observatory and a lot more as per the package chosen. Checkout the Submersible Simulator that travels guests on a virtual adventure among dugongs, whale sharks and other sea creatures. Enjoy the Big Screen Theatre, a film signifying how efficiently the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo team takes care of over 3,000 visitors on a daily basis, and also the Aquarium Glass Bottom Boat on which you watch thousands of animals’ swim below your feet. No matter what options you wish you see and enjoy, the entire trip to the Dubai Aquarium, the tunnel, and the underwater zoo is going to be inspirational, absorbing, and exciting in all aspects.
1. Guests are required to carry a printed copy of the ticket which needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
2. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets.
3. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo may change operation hours or close temporarily due to refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather or special events, and may otherwise
be discounted without notice and without liability to the owner.
4. Ticket is only valid for general admission to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
5. Ticket does not entitle holder to non-complimentary services or provisions withing Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
6. Re-admission to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is not allowed.
7. Tickets holder may be refused entry if, in the reasonable opinion of the staff, the presence of the holder may pose risk to the safety of thickets holders and/or affect the
enjoyment of others within Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and/or affect the normal operation of Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
8. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
9. all persons entering the venue are subject to the rule and regulations as set by the management.
10. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
11. Children under 3 years of age and pregnant women are not permitted to ride the Glass-Bottom Boats for safety reasons.
12. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
13. Children must always be accompanied by an Adult or a Guardian during the tour or attraction visit.
14. The operator may deny entry to children travelling alone for safety concern, so kindly follow the child policy at all times.